- We offer a regular routine while allowing flexibility for the individual needs of each child
- Our program allows periods of quiet and active play as part of a well-balanced learning program
- We offer a variety of experiences that allow each child to develop individual skills and self-confidence.
- We offer nutritious meals as we believe nutrition plays a key role in the learning and development of a child.
- Monday through Thursday our preschool kids follow academic instruction personally tailored to meet the specific needs of each child. Please visit our Pre-School Curriculum page.
- Each Friday is a fun Friday! Our preschool kids work an an art project. Please visit our Facebook page where we post a few of our weekly art masterpieces.
Our Pre-School Training program provides a strong academic foundation.
The first five years of a child’s life are the most important. This is the time that a child learn critical skills that prepare him/her to succeed in school. Therefore, Wee Kids Day Care acknowledges the importance to adequately prepare children for kindergarten. Pres-school kids graduate Wee Kids Day Care program writing, reading sight words, doing math and freehand drawing, before starting kindergarten! Please visit our Pre-Kindergarten Curriculum page.
Children thrive when they are offered structure, time to free play, good nutrition, and positive guidance when adequate. When you enter out preschool you see happy children. You hear children’s music, children playing, children laughing, and children bonding with each other. Children enrolled in our preschool program know our daily routing. They know there is a time to free play, a time to eat, a time to work on homework, a time to take a nap, and a time to play outside.
Wee Kids Child Care embraces early learning and nurtures a imagination as this will bring long term benefits to your child.
The children enrolled in our program have graduated reading, writing, and doing math problems
such as counting and addition, before they start Kindergarten!
Wee Kids Child Care was established in 1992. We have learned the complexities of child development, and have acquired an abundant and most valuable first hand coaching and knowledge on the job to earn the qualifying title of a “veteran child care provider”. We have the knowledge and training to help your child grow academically, socially and emotionally.
- Early Literacy:
- Tracing first name
- Tracing the alphabet
- Tracing days of the week
- Identifying the name of colors
- Learning the sound of the letters
- Coloring the letter and picture of the day
- Tracing and identifying the days of the week
- Tracing and matching upper and lower case letters
- Tracing the name of a color and matching the name to its matching color to name a few.
- Learning shapes
- Sequence of numbers
- Tracing numbers (1 to 100)
- Counting numbers in 1’s, 5’s, and 10’s to 100.
Social and environmental development:
Our child care offers structured play in a fun, safe and nurturing environment, in combination to the low ratio of children we provide, allows us to successfully guide and instruct the children on the following.
- Following directions
- Learning to take turns
- Learning to develop friendships
- Learning to share and respect one another
- Language development:As your child interacts with other children at Wee Kids Day Care, your child is building reasoning and communication skills. We see the toddler and preschool age children as the perfect time to introduce early academic skills. Our child care preschool structure offers a daily schedule that allows us to ask questions and encourage the child to explain his or her understanding of the homework while guiding the child to expand his or her vocabulary.Music:Kids’ music is a great tool to encourage infants, pre-school, and per-Kinder children to engage in social skills. We listen to this upbeat, pleasant, positive, and educational music throughout the day in our day care. Art:
- Seasonal projects
At Wee Kids Day Care we consider that well trained employees as well as an excellent program provides children with an important edge in their education and general well being.
From the tender age of 2 weeks and up, children are involved with age appropriate instruction to assist them in learning coordination in crawling, walking, standing and running, singing and dancing.
Contact us for more information at (916) 226-6440