Wee Kids Day Care is a family day care & Preschool. We custom design all the homework for each of the children in our home day care program to establish not only an early academic, but a strong foundation according to the child’s own individual ability and developmental process.
Providing tailored homework specifically designed for each child allows us to positively direct and expand his or her academic performance by building self confidence and readiness to challenge him or herself.
- Tracing first name
- Tracing the alphabet
- Tracing days of the week
- Identifying the name of colors
- Learning the sound letters make
- Coloring the letter and picture of the day
- Tracing and identifying the days of the week
- Tracing and matching upper and lower case letters
- Tracing the name of a color and matching the name to its matching color
- Learning shapes
- Sequence of numbers
- Tracing numbers (1 to 100)
- Counting numbers in 1’s, 5’s, and 10’s.
Social and environmental development:
Our child care in Elk Grove offers structured play in a fun, safe and nurturing environment, in combination to the low ratio of children we provide, allows us to successfully guide and instruct the children on the following.
- Following directions
- Learning to take turns
- Learning to develop friendships
- Learning to share and respect one another
As your child interacts with other children in my day care, your child is building reasoning and communication skills. I see the toddler and preschool age as the perfect time to introduce early academic skills. Our child care preschool structure offers a daily schedule that allows me to ask questions and encourage the child to explain his or her understanding of the homework while guiding the child to expand his or her vocabulary.
Kids’ music is a great tool to encourage infants, pre-school, and pre-Kinder children to engage in social skills. We listen to this upbeat, pleasant, positive, and educational music throughout the day in our day care.
- Seasonal projects
- Fun projects every Friday!
We also offer a variety of projects and games for holidays and special events throughout the year at no additional cost to tuition.
Contact us for more information at (916) 226-6440