* Child Care * Preschool * Infant Child Care * Fun Day Care * Loving Home Day Care *
Wee Kids Preschool and Child Care Schedule:
Our business hours are 7:00 am. to 5:00 pm. Monday through Friday.
- We offer extended business hours to accommodate your needs for an extra fee.
- Extended hours are fee: $10.00 per every 15 minutes, after your contacted hours.
- We serve: Protein, a grain, a vegetable, a fruit, and milk. Please see Menus at the bottom of the page.
7:00 am. Drop off – Free play
7:30 am. BREAKFAST
8:00 am. Clean up
8:15 am. Homework time: We work on homework every day.
- Beginning Writing Skills:
- Infants: Color.
- Preschool children: Trace their name, letters and numbers.
- Connect line dot to dot forming letters, numbers, and pictures.
- Advanced preschool aged children: Begin to freehand write their
name, letters, count numbers from 1 to 100.
- Pre-Kindergarten children: Freehand write their name, letters, numbers,
count giving their answer in multiple choice form, and start Math problems.
Colors and Shapes:
- Matching shapes.
- Following coloring directions and identifying shapes.
- Matching colors to the written name version of the color.
- Reading Readiness:
- Identify objects that belong together.
- Identify objects that do not belong together.
- Match capital letters to lower case letters.
- Matching pictures to the beginning sound letter.
- Math Readiness:
- Counting in 1’s to 100.
- Counting in 5’s to 100.
- Counting in 10’s to 100.
- Identifying objects to the perspective number.
- Matching numbers to the written version of the number.
- Adding problems!
- Sounds and Letter:
- Learning the alphabet
- Learning the sound that each letter makes
- Learning the vowels
- Learning the two sounds that each vowels makes.
- Learning the two sounds that each letter makes
- Number Concept:
- Following directions on how many objects to color
- Forming groups with counting objects
- Identifying the number in the groups.
10:00 am. Flexible time: we either play outside or we continue working on homework.
11:00 am. LUNCH
- Lunch consists of: A protein, a grain, a vegetable, a fruit and milk. Clean up
11:30 am. Clean up
12:00 am. Nap time
3:45 p.m. DINNER
- Dinner consists of: A protein, a grain, a vegetable, a fruit and milk.
4:15 p.m. Outside play during summer or free coloring worksheet during
5:00 p.m.Pick up time, and end of our day.